New or Updated Publications
- Federal Aviation Regulations and associated Preambles. Updated through March 13, 2010.
- Airworthiness Directives and associated AD Preambles. Updated through March 13, 2010.
- CFR Part 40, Procedures for Transportation Workplace Drug and Alcohol Testing Programs. Updated through March 13, 2010.
- AC 00-65, Towbar and Towbarless Movement of Aircraft, dated 8/27/09.
- AC 23.1309-1D, System Safety Analysis and Assessment for Part 23 Airplanes, dated 1/16/09.
- AC 120-98, Operator Requirements for Incorporation of Fuel Tank Flammability Reduction, dated 5/7/09.
- AC 150/5370-14A, Hot Mix Asphalt Paving Handbook, dated 7/24/01.
- Type Certificate Data Sheets. Added new or revised TCDSs.
- Order 8900.1, Flight Standards Information Management System (FSIMS). Incorporated Change 82, dated 1/11/10, Change 83, dated 1/14/10, Change 84, dated 1/29/10, Change 85, dated 1/20/10.
ANY aviation regulation change c0uld be critical to your business. Don’t have time to keep up with all this and determine which changes are relevant?
Try the Summit Aviation Digital Reference Library in your business. If you don’t agree that it’s worth every penny, we’ll refund your purchase price.